Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Academy Goalkeeping coach
Part - Time (15 hours / week)
Προθεσμία υποβολής αίτησης:
Oxford United's Boys EPPP Academy are looking to add to their existing team with the addition of a new part time Academy Goalkeeping Coach working for 15 hours a week within our U7s-U21s programme.
- To oversee the holistic development of all Academy goalkeepers across the U8s-U18s programme.
- To deliver goalkeeping sessions across the U8s-U18s programme on a daily basis as required.
- To contribute to the formation of the Academy goalkeeping coaching curriculum in conjunction with assistant GK coaches, phase leads, team coaches and 1st Team goalkeeping coach.
- To provide verbal and written feedback on goalkeeping progress as part of the standard PMA reporting and review system.
- To contribute to the recruitment process for Academy goalkeepers in the U9s-U18s age groups.
- To follow club policies and procedures to ensure safeguarding of all players within the academy.
- To liaise with relevant staff regarding the holistic development of the young goalkeepers across the Academy programme.
- Contribute to wider Academy life as required in line with Academy strategic aims
- UEFA B Coaching Licence
- Minimum of 2-year experience coaching elite goalkeepers in professional football
- FA CPD qualifications in goalkeeping
- Ability to follow club policies and procedures to ensure safeguarding of all players within the academy.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Minimum level 2 first aid
- Safeguarding accreditation
- Full Enhanced Disclosure DBS Check
- Professional playing career as a goalkeeper
- UEFA A-Licence
- Clear understanding of youth physical development model, EPPP and LTAD.
- FA Youth Models
- Good understanding of Excel, database management and PMA