Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Academy Match Analyst
To support the delivery of the match analysis department through organising and filming fixtures/training when required. Additionally you will ensure all footage is analysed appropriately and feedback provided to the relevant staff.
- Film/organise filming of all home U9-U18 fixtures.
- Create video files and or DVD’s as well as storing all footage on an external hard drive. Fixtures are to be uploaded to the academy YouTube channel.
- Manage academy and player/parent google drive.
- Maintain filming equipment.
- Manage volunteers to film and produce a stat sheet on home games and involve them in other tasks they have declared an interest in.
- Update and maintain U9-U14’s stats in a ‘Cumulative stats’ sheet.
- Provide a ‘Player Friendly’ version of all stat sheets for parents and players to view.
- Update ‘Summary of Analysis’ sheet to track and monitor stats and filming.
- Produce video highlights of all home games as requested by coaches for them to use during classroom sessions.
- Organise receiving of away game footage when possible.
- Manage U16’s individual analysis.
- Code all U18’s fixtures to provide stats and video clips.
- Update stat and video databases
- Ensure all individual players are up to date on individual stats.
- Produce any films as requested by staff
- Produce any guides/documents as requested
- Produce any coach development support as requested.
· Comply with all company policies and procedures and maintain the highest standards and confidentiality at all times.
· Ensure compliance with all upto date health and safety regulations and procedures maintaining safe working practices and conditions.
· Leading by example to deliver excellence across all areas of the company.
· Be an integral part of the operations team.
· Promote and implement good practice and positive engagement with colleagues which a culture that builds a satisfied and motivated workforce that results in minimal attrition.
- Studying a Degree in Sport Science or related subject
- Current FA CRB check
- Current FA Safeguarding Children
- Desire to work hard and go the extra mile to get the job done
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach
- An ability to plan and deliver feedback
- Willingness to take responsibility and follow tasks to a successful completion
- Ability to work on own initiative and take control
- Problem solving
- Willingness to take instruction and follow guidance
- Desire to see the ECFC Academy develop and progress
- Realistic expectations based on fiscal restraints
- Ability to build, grow, expand and enhance our Academy Sport Science department
- Desire to learn how to lead volunteers.
- Experience with Workflow creator (KNIME, Rapidminer, SASminer, etc), machine learning projects and machine learning libraries
- Good knowledge of Network and File sharing/acquisition methods (REST API, FTP, scraper, etc)