Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Academy Operations and Administration Assistant
To coordinate all logistical aspects of the Academy, ensuring all player and staff documentation is up to date. Ensure databases are current, liaise with the EFL/Premier League, FA and County FA. To be responsible for the organisation of all U9-U15 Fixtures. You will be expected to attend fixtures
• Lead staff induction paperwork, ensuring all new starters have a DBS, relevant certification, and qualifications prior to starting.
• Ensure every part-time member of staff receives a casual contract annually and every position is covered by a job description, with reporting lines, stored centrally.
• Update all databases: TNA, Oak SCR, CPS SRS, Staff Files Soft Copy and T:Drive virtual filing
• Keep a log of all staff absence requests and holiday entitlement.
• Communicate with any staff who need badges/DBS’s renewing before expiry. Players
• Ensure all trialist/player paperwork is completed & assign players to systems.
• Track PRS cards and any lost or damaged to charge parents
• Obtain permission for trialists from parent clubs exercising 7-day approach and permission letters • Arrange pre/mid/end-of-trial meetings, track trial dates, send reminders to Head of Recruitment and ensure all players are eligible for fixtures
• Obtain International Clearance for foreign nationals and ensure you are up to date with current protocols for players of different registration status, track national team eligibility
• Collate and send player distance appeals where applicable
• Manage the Performance Management Application (PMA). Professional Game Academy Audit Company (PGAAC)
• Ensure all Safeguarding and Health and Safety policies are clear, in date and transparent for audit. • Track and record fire safety logbook in the office and maintain COVID procedures. Fixtures (U9-U15)
• Arrange all Schoolboy Games Programme fixtures, sending out match confirmations, organizing transport, timings, locations and pick-up list, match officials, squad list and organise each team to have the correct kit for the fixture General
• First point of contact for the Academy, responsive for all Academy phone calls.
• Periodically conduct facility checks to ensure for any issues, especially prior to fixtures.
• Manage ‘damage log’ and liaise with maintenance to get fixed.
• Manage the Academy visitor requests, ensure the policy is properly followed.
• Be available for either Saturday or Sunday, dependent on rota for match day co-ordination.
• Minute any meetings deemed relevant by Asst Academy Manager