Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Administration & Player Care Assistant
• Communicate and promote the Academy culture creating an elite environment for the development of young players.
• Have consistently high standards.
• Communicate and engage with parents/guardians where appropriate.
• Attend all professional development events.
• Actively engage in a fully functioning competency framework and integrated appraisal process.
• Monitor the wellbeing of Academy players at all times, liaising with the Safeguarding Services Manager.
• Provide administrative assistance to the Head of Academy & Academy Operations Manager to effectively run the Academy programme.
• Provide an administrative lead for the Academy programme ensuring all publications are aligned to the Club’s branding and administrative formats.
• Design and production of relevant forms as requested by Academy staff.
• Assist in the production of the Academy Performance Plan in liaison with the Academy Operations Manager.
• Tracking of meeting minutes across the Academy and responsibility to take minutes for operations and recruitment meetings.
• Organisation and distribution of the First Team home game tickets amongst Academy staff and players.
• Manage the PMA report process across the Academy age groups.
• Support players, parents and staff with PMA queries.
• Responsibility of the entry and exit policy of staff and players on the PMA System.
• Management of the purchase ordering system (PO) and associated invoices.
• Keep up to date with knowledge of current legislation and policies, communicating key changes to staff as appropriate.
• Secretarial duties to include answering the phone, taking messages and greeting guests.
• Update Academy website with news, fixture information and locations where appropriate.
• Organisation of annual Academy events including CPD, pre-season induction evenings, presentation review nights, Academy staff socials and the end of season Player Awards evening.
PLAYER CARE RESPONSIBILITIES – HOST FAMILIES
• Manage the day-to-day accommodation requirements ensuring clear and effective communication with the registered host families in liaison with the Safeguarding & Player Care Manager.
• Attend host family visits as required alongside the Safeguarding & Player Care Manager.
• Tracking and recording of accommodation usage providing all details to the finance department.
• Assist the Safeguarding & Player Care Manager in the production of individual Player Care plans.
PLAYER CARE RESPONSIBILITIES – TRANSPORT
• Coordination of all transport requirements for players, staff and trialists, including local, national and international transport.
• Coordination of Academy drivers in line with policies, procedures and rules.
• Planning the weekly schedule for Academy drivers and communicating this effectively.
• Maintaining records required for compliance with legal and Club regulations, including driver’s log of hours and vehicle mileage log books.
• Maintain the Club’s vehicles (MOT, servicing, road worthiness, cleanliness).
• Helping to transport Academy players to and from fixtures, training, appointments and school if required.
• Management of the vehicles’ keys in a secure and accessible location.
• Keeping accurate records of transport expenditure, including vehicle hire, vehicle maintenance and repair, salary costs and fuel. Submitting a monthly report to the Academy Operations Manager.
• Maintaining weekly transport registers and logs.
• Relevant administration qualifications.
• Valid Driving Licence.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Experience of working within administration / operations.
• Coordination of operations events / activities.
• Experience working within an elite setting / Academy system.
• Experience of working with football regulations.
• Experience / knowledge of the EPPP & PMA system.
Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent computer literacy (in particular with Microsoft Office & Excel).
• Written & oral skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Highly organised.
• Ability to contribute to internal & external networks.
• Ability to apply & share knowledge when appropriate.
• Uses initiative.
• Emotional control.
• Adaptable to change.
Terms of Appointment
• 37.5 hours per week.
• 20 days annual leave (rising by 1 day per completed year of service, up to a maximum of 25 days, plus 8 statutory bank holidays)
• 6-month probation period.