Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Assistant Volleyball Coach
CSUN strives to be a destination workplace, where everyone understands that they belong to a community that is vital in advancing student success and providing exemplary service to all stakeholders. We foster an environment of success, both for our students and our employees. We have a relentless passion for celebrating diversity, equity, and inclusion as well as being an employer of choice. You will also have the opportunity to realize your own personal goals and be recognized for the work you do, and enjoy the unique value the CSUN community can offer. If this sounds like you, you’ve come to the right place. Learn more: https://www.csun.edu/about-csun.
Under general supervision of the Head Women’s Volleyball Coach, the Assistant Women’s Volleyball Coach assists in developing a Division I competitive Women’s Volleyball program. The incumbent will evaluate and recruit qualified student-athletes, whose athletic skills allow the program to be highly competitive and whose academic abilities make them excellent candidates for a meaningful academic experience and graduate from CSUN.
- Supports the Head Coach by providing leadership and integrity to the program set forth by the Head Coach, which includes, but is not limited to: creating, planning, organizing, motivating, communicating and controlling aspects relative to recruiting, practices, competitions, student-athletes, assistant coaches, and related booster clubs.
- Expected to conduct themselves in a manner representative of the University, the Department, and the sport both on and off the field of competition.
- Expected to be knowledgeable about and comply with NCAA regulatory policy governing their sport; as well as NCAA and conference policies governing recruiting, eligibility, ethical standards, playing seasons, and extra benefits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
40 hours per week; Monday through Friday.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution; AND
- Minimum of one (1) year of: demonstrated coaching and recruiting experience; and/or professional league playing experience; and/or experience which would provide adequate training to coach at the Division I collegiate level.
- Knowledgeable about and comply with NCAA regulatory policy governing their sport; as well as NCAA and conference policies governing recruiting, eligibility, ethical standards, playing seasons, and extra benefits.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and retain outstanding student-athletes.
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to teach, mentor, and work with a diverse student population.
- The university offers an excellent benefits package, including but not limited to; medical, dental, vision, retirement & savings, tuition waiver and more.
- The salary range for this classification is: $4824 -$6485 per month. The anticipated HIRING RANGE: $4824 -$5000, dependent upon qualifications and experience.