Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Assistant Women's Volleyball Coach
The Assistant Women’s Volleyball Coach will aid the Head Women’s Volleyball Coach in providing leadership and organization for all phases of the operation of the women’s volleyball program at Roosevelt in compliance with National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) and Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Association (CCAC) rules and regulations. Responsibilities of the Assistant Coach include, but are not limited to, aiding in all phases of team development and operations, practice planning and assessment, supervision of practices and events, individual student-athlete instruction, mentorship and evaluation, recruitment of prospective student-athletes, and assistance with team travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 1 year coaching experience working within a club, college or professional athletics organization (prior experience as a student-athlete may substitute for coaching experience).
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to service excellence by embodying Roosevelt’s core values, mission, and vision in every aspect of the role working with students, faculty, staff, and visitors
- A positive and professional demeanor is a must
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Ability to demonstrate a commitment to service excellence by embodying Roosevelt’s core values, mission, and vision in every aspect of the role working with students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
A positive and professional demeanor is a must.
Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Years of Experience Required
Please refer to knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- Prior recruiting experience at the college level
- Prior coaching experience at the college level
- Knowledge of NAIA rules and regulations