Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Football coach for a hotel company in Lanzarote, Canary Islands
- If you have the right to live and work locally in Spain from April 2021 and speak good English plus a second European language (preferably) then please read on:
- If you are looking to work abroad please do not apply for this local job opportunity. Instead, search and apply for a ‘flexible’ location opportunity.
- Join TUI working within Holiday Village or BLUE FOR FAMLIES as a Football Coach and help to deliver amazing holidays for our younger guests. You will make a huge difference to our family holidays by delivering fun and professional coaching sessions to adults, toddlers and kids aged 4-16 years.
- Contract: Full time
- Start date: April 2021
- Lugar: Lanzarote, Islas Canarias (España)
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Daily meals & non-alcoholic drinks included during hotel opening months
- First aid training and background check costs included
- Accommodation may be included by request (individual bedroom guaranteed)& uniform provided
- Free language lessons, learning weeks and development programs
- Excellent career opportunities
- A genuinely helpful person dedicated to providing great service & football coaching.
- You will need to be 18 years of age by the time you will begin working for TUI.
- Minimum of Level II Coaching Qualification/C-License, UEFA B-Level or equivalent.
- The ability to communicate well with adults, families and children
Confident, fun and creative personality – can fit in and work as part of a big team.
- Staying power, perseverance and flexibility.
- Maturity and professionalism to handle living and working abroad
- Good English – additional languages advantageous.
- Available to attend training in March (Holiday Villages) & May (TUI BLUE FOR FAMILIES) 2021.