Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Football coach for Serie A team academy in Beijing
1. Independently complete the soccer training courses for adolescents aged 4-14, formulate a personalized training plan based on the evaluation of the students and design the course according to the training plan;
2. Responsible for the design, formulation and implementation of the general soccer training course;
3. Responsible for soccer demonstration training and technical training of internal coaches;
4. Improved skills and training management of elite team coaches, regularly leading the team to participate in relevant children’s competitions, achieving excellent results and increasing influence;
5. Help the department do a good job in evaluating and managing coaches, continually improve the quality of coaching teaching, and cooperate with the center to improve parent satisfaction;
6. Responsible for communication and learning with the Italian technical director to improve the product system;
7. Responsible for the organization and management of football education in the company and campus.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, graduates of sports universities are preferred;
- Good for learning, caring, strong sense of responsibility, strong organization, communication and management skills;
- Have a good temperament and image of a soccer coach;
- Understand the physical education curriculum and be able to compile soccer lesson plans independently;
- Have the ability to independently complete soccer training and compile related work involved in soccer lesson plans;
- Good level of English;
- Those with a relevant coach certificate (UEFA C and above), professional team experience or rich teaching experience are preferred.