Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Data & Insights Analyst
Fan Relationship Management is central to City Football Marketing’s global growth plan. The FRM team’s primary goal is to build fan loyalty, growth and monetisation across all territories through understanding of their behaviours and needs.
You will enjoy working with various stakeholders on projects where you will analyse fan behaviour in the digital world and understand their preferences for content and products in order to optimise fan acquisition strategies and streamline digital customer journeys. Your inputs and insights will be key in making the fan experience on Club’s digital properties fully personalised and frictionless.
You will leverage industry leading cloud-based data platform (built in house) that allows to benefit from the current state-of-the-art technology such as machine learning, AI or big data to analyse fan behavioural data from more than 10 different data sources, focusing on the digital data (e.g. Google. Analytics). You will also be involved in profiling, segmentations or building propensity models as well as analysing content that drives engagement.
You must be highly analytical, personable, communicative and motivated to deliver actionable insights through data. You will be working in a challenging and dynamic environment where your analysis will facilitate key business decisions and influence marketing strategies.
|Accountabilities with Key Outcomes:|
|Responsible for providing actionable insights on fan digital behaviour analysis|
|Runs ad-hoc data analysis upon request from the FRM team and but also the wider marketing and media team|
|Define and automate relevant KPIs to track acquisition and conversion strategies|
|Build data models to improve personalisation, engagement and monetisation across our digital portfolio: email, website, app, digital ads and social media|
|Aggregating data from multiple sources to improve automated reporting, customer analytics, and propensity modelling|
- Demonstrable experience in an analytical role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Math or Computer Science
- Comfortable in writing code and efficiently working with large datasets
- Able to derive actionable business insights from data
- Understands Machine Learning techniques and concepts
- Ability to use high-level scripting language (e.g. Python, PySpark, R) and data query language (SQL or similar) on a daily basis
- Competence with Microsoft Office (advanced user of MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of data science methods, technical stack and tools
- Organised, self-motivated and goal-oriented, with attention to detail
- Analytical thinking, an aptitude for problem solving
- Keen to learn new things, try new approaches, curious mind
- Experience with digital marketing or CRM tools and platforms
- Consulting mindset, i.e. ability to guide business stakeholders through analytical insights to drive business value
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with database design and data quality tools and principles
- Experience using modern cloud-based data analytics platforms (e.g. Databricks, Snowflake, BigQuery, etc.)
- Experience with visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
- Experience with web/mobile analytics solutions (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience with enterprise cloud services (especially Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with modern SW development principles (DevOps, CI/CD, MLOps)
- Master in STEM field is a plus