Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
West Ham United is seeking to recruit a student to fill their Football Analyst placement post for the 2021/22 season. The role will be primarily focused on the football analysis aspects of the 1st team program.
|Key Responsibilities||• Assisting with all aspects of the training analysis and match analysis |
• Assisting with the daily monitoring of all players
• Helping to filming first team training & individual rehabilitation sessions
• Supporting with the data collection & recording of GPS & training load monitoring – pre, live & post training
• Assisting with all aspects of the match analysis department – pre & post-match – team and individual analysis
• Assisting with the monitoring of West Ham loan players
• Maintenance of relevant equipment
• Compiling and researching relevant academic literature in the field as requested by the department.
• Ensuring the correct equipment is taken to match days and assisting in match preparation as requested.
• Working under guidance of the first team football analysts to deliver under the club football analysis philosophy, bringing innovation and enthusiasm to the program.
1. To ensure that all departments are provided within an anti-discriminatory framework and take account of such issues as race, gender, sexuality, disability, religion, sexual orientation and age.
2. To carry out work in a manner which promotes equality of opportunity for both staff and clients.
1. Staff must evidence a commitment to the safety and welfare of children, young people and adults at risk regardless of their age, gender, language, religion, ethnic background or sexual identity and ensure the safety and protection of all children, young people and adults at risk taking part in any activity arranged by or in the name of the Club.
2. It is a requirement for staff to follow the Club’s Safeguarding reporting procedures to report without delay, allegations of abuse, poor practice or which is or may, impact on the welfare of a child, young person or adult at risk. After contacting and taking guidance from the Safeguarding Team, staff must use the Club’s Child Protection Online Management System (CPOMS ) to record the concern within 24 hours unless directed to do otherwise.
Education, Qualifications, Experience
• Currently undertaking a university course in a relevant subject i.e. Sports Science with eligibility for a sandwich year. (E)
• Knowledge and experience of Analysis software (D)
• Able to travel occasionally with regular weekend work (E)
Skills, Abilities, Behaviours
• Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients (E)
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail (E)
• Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility (E)
• Positive outlook and looks for solutions when challenged (E)
• Enthusiastic with a strong team ethos and delivers under pressure (E)
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (E)