Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Full Time for 2021/2022 Season
Watford Football Club have a full-time Coaching Analyst Internship position available for the 2021/2022 football season. The successful applicant will work closely with the First Team. Reporting into the First Team Analysis Department you will learn and develop within a fast pace and, at times, within a demanding elite environment.
The normal place of work will be Watford Football Club Training Ground based in London Colney, and on occasions Vicarage Road Stadium. The position will be full time however working hours will vary depending on the fixture list of all teams, please note evenings and weekend hours will be required.
The roles would suit current Undergraduate / Post-graduate student studying sport science and or an equivalent degree and are looking for a work placement opportunity within the field of Coaching Analysis. You will be extremely motivated and passionate about coaching analysis within football, have the ability to offer innovative ideas and meet strict timeframes.
Your internship duties will consist of assisting with:
• Assist in using tactical, physical and technical measures to highlight playing style and key trends.
• Apply coaching methodology and coaching concepts to internal processes
• Observe training/matches and assist in developing the best practice framework with trend and research analysis across different leagues.
• Assist in departmental projects also combining and researching relevant academic literature
• Using video, monitor and highlight tactical aspects of teams across different leagues using analysis and telestration tools.
• Assist with daily workflow as well as support training and match day analysis
• Provide additional support to the First Team Analysis Department as directed.
• Studying towards a degree in Football or Sports Science and or equivalent degree with a placement year required as part of the course.
• Understanding of coaching concepts alongside technical and tactics aspects of football.
• UEFA B or equivalent coaching qualification (or enrolled onto the course)
• Must be able to commit to the position for the entire 2021/2022 Season.
• Computer competency with iOS and Microsoft Office Equal Opportunities: