Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
The Instructor is under the direct supervision of the Sports Manager and provides group fitness instruction, monitors, educates guests on fitness and safety, and maintains a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for personal or group class participants.
- To be polite and courteous at all times.
- To welcome the guest, prepare the guest supplies at the fitness area
- To know the current day’s schedules and availability.
- To teach scheduled classes, beginning and ending on time.
- To provide adequate warm-up, exercises, stretching, and cool down.
- To instruct patrons on effective workout methods.
- To explain proper techniques and demonstrate exercises.
- To identify different muscle groups, and teach appropriate methods to strengthen specific muscles.
- To prepare appropriate equipment, music, and handouts for each class.
- To assist patrons, answer questions, and maintain a positive exercise experience for members and class participants.
- To keep management informed of guests and facility needs.
- To ensure that safety standards are met, and that department and facility policies are adhered to.
Incentives and fringe benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Accommodation according to origin (out of Halkidiki)
- Dynamic, friendly and highly demanding professional working environment
- Meals during hotel operating period
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- Knowledge of a third language (i.e. German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, etc.) is highly desirable
- University degree in Sports Science
- Certified Instructor (ACE, AFAA) or equivalent
- Additional specialty/certifications will be valued accordingly
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience as a Fitness Instructor (working experience within a 5* hotel will be advantageous)
- Knowledge of group fitness teaching strategies and the incorporation of music, tempo, cueing technique, and rhythm
- Choreography and music skills
- Ability to be professional and motivate class participants.
- Ability to cooperate and work well with other staff members
- PC literate
- Excellent communication skills, well-groomed appearance, professionalism, and ability to demonstrate passion and to transmit exquisite service standards to guests
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude, and a sales-oriented mind-setting