Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Football coach for University in Delhi, USA
The Head Men’s Soccer Coach is responsible for all aspects of coordinating and maintaining a competitive NCAA Division III collegiate level Men’s Soccer program. Responsibilities include: ongoing recruitment, proper scheduling, equipment inventory, promoting a culture of sportsmanship, and NCAA Division III compliance. Ongoing planning and effective verbal and written communication with all members of the Athletic dept., student-athletes, and all Enrollment Service areas.
- Obligation: 10-months (August 1 - May 31) with June-July non-obligation periods.
- Work schedule: Full-time, requires working nights and weekends with scheduled athletic competitions and recruiting obligations.
- Salary: $46,532, SL-4 (Appendix B title)
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 1-3 yrs of in-season, college-level competitive soccer coaching experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer and web-related skills.
- Valid unrestricted driver's license.
- CPR / First Aid Certification.
- Masters degree.
- 1 - 3 yrs collegiate level competitive soccer playing experience
- Effective, and demonstrated, recruiting and retention skills.