Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Football coaches for major hotel franchise in Europe
If you are looking to work abroad in any of our 100+ holiday destinations, have a valid EU Passport and speak good English plus a second European language (preferably) then please read on:
If you are looking to work locally then please review our vacancies in your specific country/destination
You will make a huge difference to our family holidays by delivering fun and professional coaching sessions to adults, toddlers and kids aged 4-16 years.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Daily meals; non-alcoholic drinks included during hotel opening months.
- Private health insurance, visa, work permit, first aid training and criminal check costs included.
- Return flights, accommodation (individual bedroom guaranteed); uniform.
- Free language lessons, learning weeks and development programmes
- Excellent career opportunities.
- A genuinely helpful person dedicated to providing great service & football coaching.
- You will need to be 18 years of age by the time you will begin working for TUI.
- Minimum of Level II Coaching Qualification/C-License, UEFA B-Level or equivalent.
- The ability to communicate well with adults, families and children .
- Confident, fun and creative personality – can fit in and work as part of a big team.
- Staying power, perseverance and flexibility .
- Maturity and professionalism to handle living and working abroad.
- Good English – additional languages advantageous .
- Available to attend training in March (Holiday Villages) & May (TUI BLUE FOR FAMILIES) 2021.