Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Girls Varsity Basketball Coach
Austin Prep, a Catholic independent school located in Reading, Massachusetts about 15
miles north of Boston invites nominations, expressions of interest, and applications for a
Girls Varsity Basketball Head Coach, beginning the 2021-2022 academic year. The position
reports to the Director of Athletics.
Some essential responsibilities include:
Girls Varsity Basketball Head Coach
- Oversees the management, coaching, and development of the Girls basketball
- Available for all practices and games, weekdays and weekends.
- Builds a varsity regular season game schedule.
- Contributes to sub-varsity game schedule development.
- Institutes practice plans and game management.
- Performs other specific duties as directed by the Director of Athletics.
- Exemplifies Austin Prep's core values and mission, both on and off field.
- Enforce discipline and encourage sportsmanship like behavior at all times. These
standards are those set down by the headmaster and head coach
- Responsible for enforcing the rules set forth by the Catholic Central League and the
Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association.
- Passes all state background check requirements.
- Flexible schedule capable of accommodating time demands of position.
- Game and Rule knowledge.
- Hiring of Varsity staff and sub-varsity coaches.
- High-energy professional
- Stellar communication skills with various constituents
- Excellent organization skills and event planning
- Passion for empowering students
- Prior Coaching/Playing experience