Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
- Head Academy Physiotherapist
Full - Time
Προθεσμία υποβολής αίτησης:
An opportunity has arisen at Carlisle United Football Club for a Head Academy Physiotherapist. This is a permanent full time position working with the scholars (U18) whilst overseeing the academy medical department from U9 to U16. You will be responsible to the Academy Manager.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate treatment and rehabilitation strategies for Academy players. Work closely with the First Team Head Physio with regards to the transition of players into the professional squad.
- Ensure appropriate medical supervision at all U18 training sessions and matches.
- Occasionally assist in the medical supervision of Reserve squad fixtures.
- To meet the criteria of the EPPP.
- Develop nutritional strategies and support both individually and for team menus / meals. Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Line manager to Academy Physiotherapists.
- Create and coordinate CPD for Academy medicalstaff.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy as a minimum
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Member of the HCPC.
- ITMMiF qualification is essential, ATMMiF would be desirable
- Experience in the treatment and rehabilitation of sportsinjuries.
- Experience treating pediatric and adolescent sports injuries is desirable
- Experience of working within elite sport (Preferably football)
- Knowledge / experience of GPS data would be preferred but not essential
- Enhanced DBS clearance
This position is salaried and will be dependent upon experience.