Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Head Coach Academy
- We are looking for a qualified and experienced Head Soccer coach to join our team.
- Applicants must be able to independently deliver high-quality coaching sessions across a variety of age groups (from 5 years to 17 years).
- Ability to independently plan, prepare, deliver and evaluate the coaching program to develop the soccer skills of young players from 5 years old to 14 years old.
- Actively contribute and seek out growth opportunities for the company and assist in marketing and new business development.
- Be flexible and adaptable with your role in the team, and committed to working a non-traditional work schedule which will include Saturdays and Sundays as ordinary days.
- Brief, evaluate, and develop coaches and assistant coaches
- Understand and follow all company policies such as health and safety, code of conduct, and other procedures.
- Passionate about football/soccer and working with kidsSelf-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels specifically with children, and parents
- Well presented with excellent people skills
- Good level of fitness
- Excellent organizational skillsT
- ime management
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Working with children, first AID and police check required
- FFA/AFC Advanced Coach Course C-Licence (equivalent to UEFA C Licence)
- 5 years minimum coaching experience with ages 5-17 yrs
- Must be available weekends
- Must hold a current Australian Driver’s License
- Required language: English