Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Head of Analysis and Data
Full - Time
The position is full time (40 hours per week), with working hours being flexible around business demands and include evening and weekend work as required, including home matches and special events.
Sunderland AFC is looking to recruit a Head of Analysis and Data to work within the club to establish and support evidence led decision making across the football and business departments of the Club, through efficient and effective use of data and performance analysis.
- Implementation of the Performance Analysis and Data Strategy and Performance Plan.
- Working with the Chief Operating Officer and Head of IT to identify, procure and manage all technology supporting football operations.
- Create a data architecture to support the football and business operation.
- Develop and standardise ‘Sunderland AFC’ products and services and processes through the design of an operational manual as part of the wider Performance Plan.
- To provide leadership and guidance to the multi-disciplinary team, players and parents.
- Undertake line manager responsibilities for staff operating in the Analysis and Data domain.
- Liaison with domain heads and coaches to ensure smooth running of activities.
- Design and lead creation of a bespoke in-house SAFC models to measure playing philosophy.
- Empower player recruitment personnel to contextualise observations that can be used within the football operations to assess current and potential players effectively.
- Work with the Sporting Director and Chief Operating Officer to define requirements and undertake research, development and analysis.
- Ensure familiarity with all technology and data developments relevant to football operations, including those that originate in other sports and industries.
- Working with the Chief Operating Officer establish key partnerships with local IT and University partners to help support the implementation of the roadmap within agreed budget.
- Ensure the team is constantly evolving capabilities to deliver the requirements of the business as a whole through staff development and recruitment.
- Be the Club’s point of contact for third party organisations providing goods or services
- The successful candidate will have experience in football or other sports sectors and hold a degree in a numerate discipline, having the ability to engage with and influence stakeholders and lead project teams. Desirable skills and experience include