Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Head Men’s Volleyball Coach
- Directs all student-athletes and assistant coaches in the overall planning and execution of the intercollegiate men’s volleyball program.
- Mentors young men and is able to communicate Godly principles.
- Embraces all aspects of developing, managing and running a volleyball program, working independently and cooperatively with all CIU athletics and institutional staff.
- Recruits quality prospective student-athletes that fit the mission and culture of CIU and ensures timely submission of their academic records for admissions.
- Understanding knowledge of NAIA, AAC and NCCAA compliance and guidelines.
- Monitors academic progress and status of team members, implementing action plans through appropriate staff when needed.
- Monitors and maintains the discipline and conduct of student-athletes to support the image and reputation of the athletics program and the university.
- Plans all coaching and practice sessions in accordance with association regulations, including all preparation of facilities and equipment for practice.
- Coaches team members individually and in groups, and demonstrates game techniques.
- Develops and implements game strategy and position assignments.
- Oversees the strength and conditioning programs for student-athletes.
- Manages all operational, fiscal, and administrative activities for the men’s volleyball program.
- Promotes and markets the athletic department and men’s volleyball program in the community.
- Assists with fundraising efforts for the athletic department and men’s volleyball program.
- Ensures adherence to all association, conference, and university rules by student-athletes and supporting staff.
- Manages all aspects of team travel.
- Other duties as assigned by the athletic department.
- Ability to teach and coach the game of volleyball.
- Understanding of the role and challenges of the student-athlete.
- Ability to successfully motivate a team.
- Has or will obtain a CDL Driver’s License.
- Ability to work independently in all aspects of recruiting and management of the program.
- Demonstration of Christian leadership and professional demeanor at all times.
- Ability to utilize current technology and social media as it relates to the communication and promotion of CIU, the athletic department, and the men’s volleyball program.
- Ability to work together with other coaches within the athletic department and with other departments on campus.
- Ability to work within budget parameters set by the Director of Athletics.
- Successful college coaching experience.
- Demonstrated Christian ministry experiences directly or indirectly involving volleyball.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required.