Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Head Volleyball Coach
We are seeking head coaches to establish our club as a national championship competitor at every level. This position will be responsible for building a culture of values, understanding of what the standard is to be a nationally competitive club and training players from ages 10-18. The position will report to the Technical Director and Club Director. An ideal candidate will enable the club to build a culture of values and will have 4 years of college playing experience (preferably with youth or senior national team, international club team or at a nationally recognized program experience) and 3+ years of college coaching experience (preferably with some international club, national team or a nationally recognized program).
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with our Technical Director who oversees our technical program and complementary programs (physical training, mental training) to ensure we train the whole athlete
- Reviewing and refining the technical skills syllabus used by the club and developing other coaching resources with Technical Director
- Working with Club Director and Team Age Group Specialists to meet the required best practices standard of organization, administration, training, culture and values of the club.
> this includes wearing only adidas products at all times in any official club facility and during any official club activity
> this includes using official club systems, app(s) and other solutions
> all staff will be trained to use and edit on hudl
> all staff will communicate with players solely through Drivn
> maintaining all assigned equipment
- Attending executive, director, coach, player and parent meetings
- Conducting coach and athlete skill clinics, recruiting guest coaches to assist
- Assisting other coaches whose teams are competing in key events
- Facilitating tryouts and team selections
- Be willing to work and travel weekends and over holidays is a must
- Be willing to attend tryouts on October 19 and November 9 (dates, times and location subject to change) and demonstrate your ability and interaction with players if so required by the company.
We are seeking an individual with a combination of skills and experience:
- Playing Experience – 4 years of college playing experience minimum (preferably with youth or senior national team, international club team or at a nationally recognized program experience)
- Coaching Experience – 3+ years of college coaching experience minimum (preferably with some international club, national team or a nationally recognized program)
- Long-term experience coaching male and female volleyball athletes at various age levels
- Strong, technical knowledge of the game for both females and males
- National or International coaching certifications for indoor and beach would be preferred (Must be willing to pursue certifications upon hire).
- Strong ability to train and mentor a wide variety of players, from entry-level through to experienced
- Strong ability to collaborate with staff
- Well known in the volleyball community and able to engage others to promote our technical development
- Love for the game and a desire to continue to grow the sport
$55,000 a year