Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
International Academy and First Team Football Scout – France
To act as a representative of the Club in the designated territory, responsible for accurately capturing and relying on a time basis, in-depth contextual knowledge of the players who are of the required standard for Manchester United’s First Team and Academy.
- Attend/observe games (live and video), complete scouting reports and assign performance assessments/rating on the players of interest to Manchester United.
- Attend/observe tournaments when directed or assigned to monitor a player/team.
- Proactively research territories to gain insights and background knowledge of the players that are of interest to Manchester United.
- Maintain up-to-date records, reports, player lists and positional matrix using the club data management system.
- To be in regular communication with the head of scouting operations to manage work flows, game assignments and travel arrangements.
- Experience of working at the top level of professional football, with a track record of identifying and scouting elite players.
- To build and manage a reliable, accurate and informative regional network of contacts.
- Ability to capture and communicate accurate player assessments (proficient level of English language skills required).
- Knowledge of elite football in key territories (Premier League and assigned territory).
- Comfortable with mobile IT systems, MS Office 365, MS Teams, and other software.
- Conducts all scouting related activities with the highest levels of professionalism and discretion.