Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Lead Academy Physiotherapist
Προθεσμία υποβολής αίτησης:
A full-time position that aims to:
- Co-ordinate and lead the physiotherapy service within the academy structure (U9-U23)
- Assist the Academy Sports Science & Medicine Department making sure the department meets all EPPP requirements as outlined in the EPPP Sports Science and Medicine Strategy.
- Implement the Academy Medicine provision that focuses on the rehabilitation and the injury prevention of all professional development players with a focus towards u23’s squad, including rehabilitation plans
- Work with the club Physiotherapy department to perform testing for all professional development players.
- Liaison with players and coaching staff with regards to injury progress and return to play times.
- Arrangement of relevant consultations where necessary
- Following the professional development phase (U23) weekly format
- Assist with twice weekly evening injury clinics for youth development phase (u13-u16) and weekend fixtures
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- HCPC Registration
- Full member of the CSP
- Valid FA ATMMiF/AREA Qualification
- Experience of working within a professional football environment
- Display excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to accurately manage data
- Able to be flexible with their working week to cope with the demands of the role
- Full UK driving licence
- Previous experience of EPPP and PMA data input
- Evidence of working with youth elite athletic development