Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
North American Scout
Full - Time
This position will be responsible for all the essential components of scouting and player evaluation and analysis for Charlotte FC in North America.
- Scouting of soccer matches and training sessions utilizing a given set of evaluation markers.
- Conduct individual player analysis reports to aid selection of potential players’ performance in line with club needs and style of play.
- Review match analysis to evaluate prospective player performance and suitability.
- Prepare video feedback and data analysis regarding recommended players.
- Ensure the timely reporting of information on scouted players.
- Assist in establishing player identification guidelines.
- Be a liaison and point of contact for trialists.
- Attend all important staff meetings.
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 3 years of scouting experience at Academy, collegiate or professional level in the USA.
- A deep understanding of the soccer landscape, MLS, USL, Academy and college soccer.
- Have a proven track record in scouting and recruitment, views scouting as a profession.
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays when necessary.
- Must be flexible and willing to travel both domestically and internationally
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have a valid driver’s license to drive to matches and training sessions as required.
- Must pass pre-employment screens.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Scouting qualification
- Bilingual or multi-lingual skills