Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Part - Time
To support in the delivery of world leading performance analysis to England teams that underpins decision making within the coaching process & provides performance advantages through game research and evidence-based insight.
- Delivery of the performance analysis blueprint to identified England development teams.
- Working in conjunction with Technical team in competitions and tournaments to provide of robust bespoke metrics which enable the effectiveness of England team‘s playing philosophy to be measured and optimised
- Collection of metrics within an opposition analysis framework to deliver effective, consistent insights to inform a winning strategy for all England teams.
- Contribute to key internal and external research projects which underpin future service development & provide insights to the coaching process
- Close & highly effective working relationships with coaching staff through capturing reliable and consistent data whilst contextualising it into tactical insights.
- Provide data, video and learning reports and resources through the extraction and visualisation of data sets to support preparation, review and long term strategic planning England teams.
- Executes additional tasks as required to meet FA Group changing priorities.
- A qualification at degree level (or equivalent) in sports science or a related subject specialising in performance analysis
- Extensive experience in successfully delivering performance analysis services in elite sport
- High level knowledge of and proficiency in the use of sports analysis systems and other relevant technologies
- Excellent planning skills
- Master’s degree in performance analysis or related discipline
- Data analysis & visualisation
- Knowledge of football and the requirements of international football
- Football coaching award
Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.