Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Physical trainer for Finnish 2nd division team
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses; build an individual profile for each player (injury prevention programs).
- Develop training programs. (Field sessions, gym sessions, recovery programs)
- Monitoring and improving performance (GPS, RPE, etc.) by providing instruction, encouragement and constructive feedback.
- Advice on health and lifestyle issues.
- Salary 800-1,000 €
- Apartment and expenses included
- Diets from Monday to Friday.
- Round trip flights.
- Degree in Sports Sciences or similar.
- University Master's Degree in Physical Preparation and Physiotherapy for Soccer.
- Experience with GPS technology.