Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Physiotherapist for football team in Stoke-on-Trent, England
JOB PURPOSE: Working as part of the Sports Medicine and Science team; to develop, organise, coordinate and implement treatment and rehabilitation, medical screening and Health/Medical education programmes for all academy players.
- CSP/HPC registered.
- Post grad BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- Manual therapy skills, sports rehabilitation/knowledge in injury prevention methods and recovery strategies and knowledge of movement dysfunction analysis and experience in performance stability screening.
- Extensive knowledge in injury prevention methods and recovery strategies.
- Experience in managing and co-ordinating medical staff and patient list.
- Up to date first aid (First Aid for Sport/First Aid in the Workplace) and pitchside trauma (Medical Gases/Defib). or FA ITMMIF.