Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Physiotherapist, Sheffield United Women
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity working within football? We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to come and join our multidisciplinary team here at Sheffield United Women. As Physiotherapist you will provide assessment, treatment and rehabilitation services to the first team, as well as being available pitch side on a match day.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator who is able to work with and motivate players of all ages. The Physiotherapist will take a collaborative approach liaising with other members of the medical team to ensure a comprehensive programme, playing an integral part in performance development.
• To work pitch side at both home and away matches, assessing players for fitness to play following match injury.
• To deliver first aid treatment to injured players including assessment for brain injury (as necessary).
• To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team (MDT) and liaise with players to ensure complete medical services are provided to the highest possible standard.
• To communicate the injury status to the football manager.
• Liaison with and management of appropriate pitch-side personnel during games, including Physiotherapists, Paramedics, opposition physiotherapists etc.
• To be available for directed advice outside contact hours, within reason.
• To ensure adequate stocks of appropriate medicines, appliances and equipment when at away matches.
• To complete medical records and ensure the completion of all appropriate paperwork/ electronic records for players on WPS.
• To maintain own appropriate Continued Professional Development (CPD).
• BSc Physiotherapy
• Valid HCPC and CSP Registration
• The role requires an enhanced criminal record check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
• Experience working with Elite Sports Professionals.
• Pitch side trauma management (AREA / ATMMIF).
• Good interpersonal skills.
• MSc in Physiotherapy or relevant degree topic (Or working towards)
• Ability to communicate with players of all ages.
• Ability to prioritise workload.
• Excellent organisational qualities.
• A strong motivator, with high enthusiasm.