Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Premier League Primary Stars (PLPS) Head Coach
Reporting to the Head of Programmes, the PLPS Head Coach will be accountable for delivering high quality classroom and physical activity sessions as part of our Premier League Primary Stars programme.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
1. Liaise with schools to coordinate and implement the PLPS programme.
2. Plan and deliver PLPS physical activity sessions.
3. Provide classroom based 1:1 and group support for pupils.
4. Be a positive role model, engage and inspire 5-11 years year olds within the PLPS programme.
5. Enhance teachers’ knowledge, skills and confidence to improve PE and school sport.
6. Support the promotion of all Trust programmes and provide cover across Trust programmes where necessary.
7. Ensure that all delivery is structured and high quality, following the appropriate schemes of work and linking into the National Curriculum and National Governing Body strategies.
8. Support the development of staff and contribute to in-house training programmes.
9. Monitor and evaluate the PLPS programme ensuring that all data is up to date and accurate on Views .
10. Ensure that the PLPS programme is fully compliant with the latest safeguarding, health and safety and data protection legislation.
11. Develop and maintain effective positive working relationships with schools and partner organisations.
12. Support the implementation of the Trust’s Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policies and procedures.
1. Association for Physical Ecducation (AfPE) Level 3.
2. Experience of delivering physical education in a primary school.
3. Multiskills Level 2.
4. NGB Level 2
5. Understanding of the National Curriculum & HE frameworks.
6. Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
7. Understanding of monitoring, evaluating and reporting.
8. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
9. Excellent organisational and planning skills.
10. IT literate – proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
11. Excellent time management.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience – Desirable:
1. FA Level 2 Coaching Certificate.
2. Graduate or graduate calibre.
1. Demonstrate a commitment to equal opportunities.
2. Represent Nottingham Forest Community Trust in a professional manner at all times with respect to attitude, work ethic, appearance, conduct and personal hygiene.
3. Willingness to work unsociable hours, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
4. Report directly to the Head of Programmes, ultimately responsible to the CEO.
5. Undertake any other duties and responsibilities that commensurate with the grade of the post.