Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
A unique opportunity has arisen to join Rangers Football Club as a Rehabilitation Performance Coach.
The Rehabilitation Performance Coach will be responsible for leading and delivering all rehabilitation training for injured players. It is expected the successful candidate will be capable of working within a multidisciplinary team of doctors, physiotherapists, S&C, performance, and technical coaches to deliver an industry-leading rehabilitation performance plan. The candidate will be expected to have strong skills in technological systems essential for planning and evaluating training outcomes and adaptations. A large input into the processes of player sustainability will be a key feature to this role to ensure players’ return to performance is sustained in the weeks following RTP. This role will also include other performance support work with the first team playing squad where required.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Lead and deliver individualised industry leading pitch rehabilitations.
• Work collaboratively with the treating physiotherapist / S&C to ensure the progression of bed to gym, gym to pitch and pitch to RTT is seamless and progressive.
• Demonstrate strong physiological and biomechanical knowledge to ensure program progressions of S&C are performed to the highest level.
• Have strong experience of technological systems and how such systems link to the physiology of football.
• Proven experience of communicating and disseminating knowledge and information of rehabilitation progressions within a high-performance environment.
• Ensure data collection is maintained to the highest standard and utilised in a rational and objective manner.
• Support the sustainability process of players RTP.
• Assist with performance support work for the 1st team squad where required.
• Critical and reflective thinker.
• Clear values and team player.
• Prepared to communicate effectively and honestly.
• Ability to lead and drive self and others.
• Adaptable behavioural style.
• Comfortable working under pressure with sound and rationale decision making
• Ability to build positive relationships with key stakeholders (internally and externally).
• Invested in continuous personal development.
• MSc in Sport Science, Rehabilitation, or Strength and Conditioning.
• BASES Accredited
• UKSCA, CSCS or ASCA Accredited
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in elite sport delivering high performance rehabilitation training.
• Evidence of planning and delivering rehabilitation programming in an elite sport environment.
• Computer literate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. This role is full time, with shifts being set as per the needs of the business. The role holder will be expected to have a flexible approach to working hours, and evening and weekend work will be a requirement.
• PhD / Dprof in Sport Science, Rehabilitation or Strength and Conditioning.
• BASES High Performance Accreditation.
• UEFA B/A Licence