Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Strength and conditioning coach for football academy in Denmark
A new and exciting full-time position has opened in our renowned academy. We are looking for a strength and conditioning coach to help in the development of our young talents.
In the role you’ll be an essential part of the development of the next generation of football talents, and you’ll assist the coaches in helping the players in the pursuit of optimizing their athletic performance on and off the pitch.
- Have an education equivalent to a master’s degree or higher as a training physiologist.
- Have football coaching experience.
- Have experience in strength training with athletes.
- Speak and write fluent English.
- Are familiar with the current scientific literature and can integrate it with a thorough physiological understanding.
- Have good communicative skills and can work across professional backgrounds.
- Are passionate about developing talent environments and young footballers.
- Will walk the extra mile to always deliver the best possible result.
- Can adapt to and thrive in a role with fluent working hours and sometimes flexible schedules based on the needs of the club, teams, and players.
- It’s an advantage if you:
- Have experience working with GPS-data.
- Have comprehensive knowledge and experience working with Excel.
- Hold official football training certificate(s) either from DBU or other similar organizations.
- Have experience from the elite football environment.
- There will be ongoing job-interviews until the right candidate has been found.