Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Scouts – Foundation Stage
Part - Time
The Club are seeking talented Scouts to join our Category 1 Academy Recruitment Team in the Foundation Phase. You will work in the West & South London areas as well as Surrey. The successful candidates will report into the Pre-Academy and Foundation Phase Recruitment Manager (FP Manager) and be responsible for uncovering and recommending talented Players into our programme.
- Covering matches as directed by and agreed with the FP Manager;
- Securing a solid understanding of knowledge on the Club’s succession planning in the FP area;
- Identifying and reporting on players;
- Develop, extend, and maintain a network of contacts within your designated area; and
- To establish and maintain monthly activity sheets which include accurate detailed records of recommended players to be held on our scouting database.
We are looking for individuals who have previous Academy recruitment experience with a proven track record of successful talent identification. You will represent the Club to the highest standards and ensure that you are working in compliance with the Scouts Code of Conduct as well as adhering to Club policies and protocols specific to the recruitment of young players.
As a minimum you will hold a formal FA Talent ID qualification along with the FA Safeguarding Children certification. You will be required to attend Academy team training and matches as directed as well as play an active role in attending CPD events at the Club and externally.
Exceptional communication skills are essential for this role, you must be able to confidently converse with a wide audience of people from all backgrounds assertively and compassionately.