Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Sessional Academy Physio/Sports Therapist
Part - Time
Προθεσμία υποβολής αίτησης:
To support the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation services to all Bristol Rovers FC Academy players within the schoolboy program and to assist on a match day (weekend and some occasional midweek fixture).
- To work as an integral member of the Sport Science and Medicine
- To support in the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of all players within the pre-academy, Foundation Phase and Youth Development Phase.
- To support YDP/FP/schoolboy match day cover as required.
- To assist the Athletic Development coach in the conducting of physical movement screening and anthropometric tests as required
- To assist in the collection and evaluation of ‘Readiness to Train’ and ‘Wellbeing’ data as required
- To ensure all school boy medical equipment and procedures are regularly reviewed and maintained at the Training Ground.
- Ensuring good communication pathways with all management and coaching staff regarding player availability and optimal training strategies for all schoolboy players.
- Support the education of all schoolboy players and parents in terms of injury prevention, injury care, post-match recovery, diet and drug awareness.
- Ensure all medical notes are up to date within 24 hours of treatment.
- Ad hoc duties as required by management.
- To abide by all club policies including (but not exclusive to) Safeguarding, Equality and Health & Safety
- Relevant degree qualification in Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy, Sports Rehabilitation or a related field.
- Previous working experience and knowledge in injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Must have ITMMiF/ATMMiF
- Registered in the HCPCP – CSP/Society of Sports Therapist High levels of communication skills, both orally and written.
- Personable and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
- Good team player who can work on own initiative.
- Previous experience in a football club.
- Knowledge of the EPPP.