Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Sport Data Analyst
Full - time
Sport Data Analyst will support our Sport department with insights gained from analyzing internal and external data.
Υou will be responsible for the analysis related to the sports area, you will do interviews with stakeholders to understand their needs. You will find the best data that can build the answers to the needs gathered. You will take care of the entire data pipeline, from data acquisition, structuring and cleaning, to then produce analyzes and visualizations to be made available to stakeholders.
Examples of specific responsibilities are:
- assemble large, complex data sets to improve the awareness in sports decisions
- identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, redesigning infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies
- work with stakeholders throughout the department to identify opportunities for leveraging collected data to drive solutions
- mine and analyze data from company datalake to drive optimization and improvement of sports decisions
- assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- use predictive modeling to increase the awareness and optimize the stakeholders decisions. Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality
- coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
You must have experience in Data Analysis process and development with great attention to cleanliness and correctness of the data, and industrialization oriented.
Requests in detail are:
- A scientific degree such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a knowledge of data analysis acquired during your studies
- At least 3-years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of Data management, in both structured and unstructured form
- Experience on SQL and NOSQL environment, ETL process and programming
- Experience in creation of analysis and visual report using a Business Intelligence tool
- Knowledge of statistics and mathematics and implementation of simple or complex algorithms
- English language at B2 level or above is required ( both written and spoken)
- Experience with Workflow creator (KNIME, Rapidminer, SASminer, etc), machine learning projects and machine learning libraries
- Good knowledge of Network and File sharing/acquisition methods (REST API, FTP, scraper, etc)