Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
1. Job Purpose
We are looking for highly motivated coaches with experience working in talent development and school environment, and/or on community sessions, to join our team. You will be responsible for delivering sessions within our development centres, disability sessions and/or local schools, as well as potential opportunities to deliver on our community sessions.
2. Principal Accountabilities/Responsibilities/Job Summary
- The planning and delivery of creative, active and engaging sports sessions for children from 5-18 years old, as well as potential adult sessions.
- To develop positive relationships with all key partners including players, parents and fellow coaches.
- Must be available to work shifts either during school holidays or midweek and evenings
- To support at a variety of events throughout the year including promotional campaigns.
- Working closely with the department managers to ensure the Palace for Life coaching curriculum is adhered to.
- Potential to support other parts of the Foundation including PE, SEND, Women & Girls and 1 to 1 mentoring
- Support the administration elements of the programme including data collection and session compliance
- Support the creation of media information and case studies/good news stories to measure the impact of the programme.
- Help grow the programme by being proactive and inviting players of the required ability to sessions.
- To attend regular meetings and training for continuous professional development
- Work flexibly to ensure full and supportive delivery of the programme.
- Commit to ongoing self-directed learning in order to further develop work-related skills and knowledge.
- Possess a sport-specific coaching qualification
- Ability to emphasise with and give support to participants who may not feel comfortable in learning or sports-related environments
- Sound sports development or school education knowledge and experience with a proven track record of achievement
- Level 1 coaching in football or other sport
- Experience working within a Primary School environment
- Level 2 coaching in football certificate
- Current DBS certificate
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with a variety of participants with wide-ranging abilities
- Experience of working with those with a disability or other additional challenges
- Clean driving licence
- TEAMWORK – we support everyone around us and treat them with respect, working together to achieve great results.
- PRIDE – we are proud to represent Palace and aspire to be the best in everything we do.
- INNOVATION – we are not afraid to try new things, we are creative and inspiring, always seeking new ways to progress.