Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
U18 Physical Performance Coach
To contribute to this ambition, the Elite Performance team are looking to recruit a
physical performance coach who can optimise the physical development of the Academy’s players.
The successful candidate will inspire players who are willing to go beyond their comfort zones and be able to alter mindsets, build self-identity and get the absolute best out of each player.
The major focus of the role will be to support the U18 squad:
• Develop the running speed, agility and capacity of the players to an elite level during pitch-based training and conditioning sessions.
• Maximise the players’ force expression capabilities appropriate to their level of physical maturation within gym based conditioning sessions.
• Regularly assess the physical performance capabilities and readiness of the squad, with a strong focus on force profiling.
• Provide performance support to the U18 squad on match-days.
• Work closely with the medical, data science, match analysis and coaching departments to provide multi-disciplinary performance solutions.
• Lead on recovery initiatives and support the academy nutritionist to implement impactful nutritional strategies.
• Drive players to achieve an elite level of athletic performance.
• Support the Foundation and Youth Development Phase staff in planning and delivery.
You will have experience of optimising the physical performance of elite players / athletes, demonstrating an exceptional ability to create engagement within conditioning sessions to drive development. Ideally, you will specialise in one of the following:
• Development of acceleration, speed and agility
• Collection and analysis of physical output from GPS measurements.• Strong statistical analysis and data modelling skills.
The successful candidate will also take an active interest in the enhancement of player physical development across all phases of the Academy.
• MSc in Sport Science / Strength and Conditioning or an associated area relating to athlete physical development.
• BASES or UKSCA Accreditation
• Experience of and a passion for coaching young players
• FA First Aid (Level 2 Emergency First Aid in Football)
• FA Safeguarding Children Workshop
• To maintain an up-to-date, enhanced criminal record check through the Disclosure and Barring Service
• Ability to motivate people to push their existing boundaries and fulfil their athletic potential.
• Organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills
Specialism in the development of acceleration, speed and agility
• Specialism in the collection and analysis of physical output from GPS measurements.
• Strong statistical analysis and data modelling skills.
• Experience in Youth Development
• Experience of working within an Academy setting.