Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Part - Time
The role is part-time, 20 hours per week.
The candidate will be expected to be flexible with regards to working hours to meet the role requirements.
Working under the guidance of the Club’s Head of Recruitment, the candidate will work in conjunction with the Recruitment Analyst to watch & report on video footage of identified players for the 1st team squad.
- Under guidance of the Head of Recruitment, use the player lists to watch match footage of relevant players and report on the Club reporting system.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of football, tactical awareness, individual player traits and demonstrate a passion for talent identification at all times.
- Use an analytical mind when watching football matches
- Assist the Recruitment Analyst with the undertaking of due diligence on all potential players
- Ensure as a key priority that all significant targets have been watched and reports have been submitted.
- Ensure all Scouted players fit the individual positional profiles set out by the Club.
- Have an ability to work to deadlines and demonstrate outstanding organisational skills
- Watch targeted players, write reports and prioritise list for submission and review
• Deliver a high standard of work in a pressurised environment with strict deadlines.
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to see a task through to its conclusion
• Ability to self-motivate and prioritise workload
• Ability to think outside the box and deliver bespoke solutions within the context of scouting and recruitment
• Good professional nature with confidentiality being of upmost importance.
• Team player
• Ability to use modern scouting technology.
• An awareness of and ability to deliver through various digital presentation methods
• Proficient I.T and written skills
• Passionate about scouting and recruitment
• Honest and trustworthy
• Fully committed with a flexible approach to working hours
• Excellent soft skills, with an ability to excel in a modern footballing environment
• Experience of working in the EFL Championship or Premier League in a similar role and a thorough understanding of objective recruitment methods.
• Football / Scouting background
• F.A Talent I.D Level 2 desirable or coaching qualifications relevant to the role
• Experience of working with InStat & Wyscout with a preferable knowledge of Tableau