Τίτλος Θέσης Εργασίας:
Women’s Team Physiotherapist
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (Play Your Part):
- Support the Club and the Team Manager/Coaches to achieve our shared goal of success across all squads.
- Departmental: Perform daily duties in a manner consistent with the Medical Department’s philosophy.
- Provide support to other members of the women’s team medical department. Contribute as part of the medical team to the planning and implementation of injured player treatment interventions.
- Deliver the practical application of the players’ medical plans.
- Lead on the rehabilitation of injured players in a manner which is in keeping with the overall club medical philosophy.
- To communicate effectively with all members of the interdisciplinary team to ensure players receive the best support available.
- Undertake a progressive and ongoing professional development process attending and participating in in-house CPD sessions (when possible), keep a regular CPD file, and ensure up to date with medical advances and research in their field.
- Support the Team Doctor in in clinically assessing players with physical complaints.
- Provide maintenance treatments to support the health of uninjured players.
- Carry out screening assessments twice per season, and use this information to develop individualised prehab programmes aimed at preventing injuries and improving performance.
- Contribute to the medical preparation of players on match day, and support players with their recovery needs.
- Support the Team Doctor with the emergency management of injured players. Participate in the department’s regular emergency training scenarios.
- Deliver daily injury reports on behalf of the medical department.
- Schedule the daily treatment and rehabilitation plans of players.
- Maintain high standards of clinical governance, including contemporaneous clinical documentation using the KitmanLabs system.
- Ensure medical equipment is kept fully stocked and maintained.
- Deliver service in any area of Chelsea Football Club as required.
- To perform other duties as required helping the performance of the women’s department.
- A recognised Physiotherapy qualification
- Full registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- To hold an up-to-date advanced emergency pitchside qualification (eg ATMMiF or equivalent)
- At least five years working in a professional football environment, with experience of leading on the rehabilitation of common and complex football injuries.
- Experience of working effectively within a high-performing interdisciplinary team.
- Experience of working in elite women’s football / sport.
- An understanding of football periodisation.
- A track record of carrying out research within an applied setting.